Dragon Scale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What we are doing this week + ?

+2
Rondaos
dsfargeg
6 posters

Go down

What we are doing this week + ? Empty What we are doing this week + ?

Post  dsfargeg Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:36 am

Lol, idk what to call this post, just thought maby it would be cool if we had a topic we can all post in and check daily to see whats going on, who will be on, and things people want to do today or tonite or tomorrow whatever.

anyhow it seems like most are on later in the day and after dinner/nighttime (if u live in the us) so thats when ill try to be on and playing.

we have found out we can basically do some of the dranik boss's with just 1 group, not just the trash boss's, and we need to test some of the other ones as well. i mean sometimes we make that stuff look easier with just 1 group then sometimes when we have 2, i think its always just been hit or miss, win or lose, try again and win even with less.

so things id like to see done tonite and during this week during our main play time (and add more things u guys also wanna do):

Another Xeg raid to get a better aug and more augs for us, since we have much better gear now.
dranik sewers (1 groupable, provided a tank)
dranik t1 (1 groupable but we will probly have more than that so lets kill a bunch of em)
vish course

when we have everyone on, i have a feeling we are going to be dropping half of dranik very fast and getting alot stronger. we got da extra clerics we needa flag real fast, we could do with maby 1 more tank, but we got everyone covered, so lets do the 1+ group stuff and when we got enough lets clean house and woop some dranik n get that shit on lock down.

that gear is awesome, the augs from there and sewers are sick, dps and casters going to jump like crazy with the armor augs and weapons, as well as going from 25k hps to 35,40,45,50k hps and 1-2k+ armor for us all, focus effects, atk, clickys, spells/discs etc.

that new content will be coming so lets get on it and be right there when they release those new badass epics we gunna have em. then i can put that stupid snowcone to rest ^_^ or just offhand lolz.
dsfargeg
dsfargeg

Back to top Go down

What we are doing this week + ? Empty Re: What we are doing this week + ?

Post  Rondaos Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:32 am

I'm in total Agreement. I'd like to do Tacvi one night a week, Uqua One night a week, Dranik 3 and Nest 2. Obv that won't happen, but we should work on it. But lets do Draco tonighta nd get my cleric his 2.5. Baha.

Rondaos
Admin

https://dragonscaleguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blanco Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:03 pm

i second that motion!!!!!!!
Blanco
Blanco

Back to top Go down

What we are doing this week + ? Empty chaaaaa

Post  Chernabog Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:56 pm

im always ready to raid any night

Chernabog

Back to top Go down

Post  Korfera Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:15 am

we really need to make Tacvi/Uqua, Dranik Sewers,and the shawl from arago for pet users a priority.
Tacvi/Uqua not only upgrades immacs with more stats / 1 min less reuse timer the Trushar blessed immacs make a type 17 aug for dranik weapons.

Dranik Sewers rewards you with discordant energy for the aug AND the currency from MPG

lets face it pet DPS is crazy the longer they live on a raid the better 4.5k hp goes a long way to keeping goner alive and raids a win and we all want to win aye?
Korfera
Korfera

Back to top Go down

Post  Blanco Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:31 am

cant do much when itsa ghost town......were are the soilders!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blanco
Blanco

Back to top Go down

Post  Amilu Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:08 am

Uhhh.. WoW?...Other EQ servers?...Some new video game release? Or maybe they got a life? lololol

Blancoooooooooo

Amilu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum