Dragon Scale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiding and such

2 posters

Go down

Raiding and such Empty Raiding and such

Post  Katnip Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Just started back and would like to take mah 3 box through some of the content iv never been through. Iv got my 1.5 on Katnip, but my monk and, cleric dont have theirs yet and their still lvl 73. Iv been running them through the new TBS content to get them their 1.5s and to level 75 currently though. Im interested in doing some raiding since i havent in about 3 or 4 years. So I guess the question is, what nights do we raid, and how far behind am I (everyone is keyed for sol's tower)?

Katnip

Back to top Go down

Raiding and such Empty Re: Raiding and such

Post  dsfargeg Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:25 pm

sol ro da old news ^_^

we raid every day but its more like a family guild rather than a raiding guild, cuz u dont gatta raid but we usually just all go sumwhere whenever we gots da people willing, no set time or anything.

basically sol ro to dreadspire to nest to dranik, and atm we pretty much doing nest and hopefully checking out dranik.

we still run dreadspire for some of the new guys or for anyone still missing their fragment charms and immaculate weapons etc etc.

sol ro u can solo pretty easy with a team like that, heck ull be able to box some dreadspire stuff once u get into ds/nest gear.
dsfargeg
dsfargeg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum